sábado, 19 de outubro de 2013

when a really loved

When I really loved , I understood that at any circumstance , I was in the right place at the right time , at the right time .
And then I could relax.
Today I know that it has a name ... Self -esteem .
When I really loved , I realized that my distress , my emotional pain is just a sign that I'm going against my truths .
Today I know that this is ... Authenticity .
When I really loved , I stopped to wish my life were different and I began to see that everything that happens contributes to my growth .
Today I call it ... Ripening.
When I really loved , I began to realize how offensive trying to force some situation or someone just to accomplish what I want , even though it is not the time or the person is not prepared , including myself .
Today I know the name of it is ... Respect .
I really loved when I started to get rid of everything that was not healthy ... People , tasks , everything and anything that put me down. Initially my reason called this attitude of selfishness.
Today I know that is called ... Self-love .
When I really loved , I stopped fearing my free time and given up making big plans , abandon the megalomaniacs of future projects .
Today I do what I think is right , what I like , when I want and at my own pace .
Today I know that it is ... Simplicity .
When I really loved , I gave up wanting to always be right , and with it , unless I missed many times .
Today I discovered ... Humility .
When I really loved , I gave up getting reliving the past and worrying about the future . Now , I stay in the present, which is where life happens .
Today I live one day at a time. This is ... Fullness .
When I really loved , I realized that my mind can torment me and disappoint me . But when put in the service of my heart , it becomes a great and valuable ally.
All of this is ... Know how to live ! !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário