quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012

I hate loving you


say you love me. not look at me
I never touch, never kiss me
  even know I exist. your world does not revolve around my
  say you love me, nor know, nor call my name

Love someone who does not even know if I am.
Love someone who create in this place of love, hate space to the
I hate loving you.
Love as smile-shaped concordance
I hate the way you look at me like
I hate it when you cry
love everything and hate everything about you.

that's all planted in me anger and love,
eh everything reminds me of you, love and hate
eh how like an image reflected in the mirror.
I can not kiss or touch, not only contemplate feel.
only love and hate, for not having

look at you eagerly awaiting a look inattentive
a smile struggling
a distant smile. something I'll trossese me.

I walk by dark ways
begging pests nature kissing her lips, touching her skin
cried the gods gallows vuluptuosa
I do not even know why I love even more when I desdenhas
Nor am I able to understand

my hatred allows me love you more.
and I realize that hate you, and love you even more.
and if the gods permit, will love you even more.
most will never see me again,
  because I'll be eternally busy to hate you more and more
and when we reach eternity
tell me how it is to be hated by anyone who ever loved you truly

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário