quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012

let me be


I want to play and Use a big red nose and And wear baggy clothes and crazy And on my feet, wearing shoes large. Believed that I wear braces They are very colorful, funny Which of my pockets always take a flower The flower of love and friendship, just for you Of my gestures, bring beautiful sunny mornings Antics of my comfort of thy soul. What a laugh you know, until lavares your soul with sorrow Do not think me, I'm okay see you happy, Even though it hurt my soul, it is sad and lonely Only he reappears in each laugh and a smile from   that the tears from my eyes, roll My chest, my heart collapse, just wanna live What makes you laugh at that magic moment, the only Only our own, where I'm happy, happy and free. Without regard to prejudice, hatred, death and greed Because the clown is poor, nothing, nothing takes away Neither his colorful costumes, funny, just memories To be a clown, just a nice clown surrounded in love ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário